Please follow these care instructions to ensure the longevity of your items.
- Store your items in a cool dry area away from direct sunlight, high temperatures and humidity.
- Do not use any cleaning products on your items, this includes NO jewellery cleaners, alcohol, water, or anything containing liquid etc.
- Use a dry soft cloth gently to wipe each item.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, oils, lotion, chemicals, creams and any sprays.
- Remove pieces before sleeping, showering, swimming and changing clothes.
- Supervise babies/infants/toddlers/child at all times when wearing their items. If placed within their reach do so at your own discretion.
- All baby pins are considered costume jewellery and will experience oxidation and tarnish over time.
- Oxidation is considered a naturally occurring process and is not considered faulty and does not result in a refund, exchange or replacement.
JA Gift Arrangements acknowledges that some people may experience an allergic reaction to certain types of metals however, we will not be held accountable for these allergic reactions and will not offer any refunds or exchanges. Please disregard items and seek medical assistance if this occurs.
We use smart permanent vinyl on our mugs and once the vinyl is on the mugs they WON'T be microwave or dishwasher safe, ONLY gentle hand wash recommended.